Chicken sushi bowl
Prep 10 mins serve 2
- calories. 379.5
- fats. 10.8g
- Protein 27.4g
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger finely grated
- 14 oz chicken breast diced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 &1/2 cup. Microwave brown rice heated according to packet instructions
- 1 Lebanese cucumber sliced
- 1/2 Nori sheet thinly shredded
- 1 scallion thinly sliced diagonally
How to prepared
- Place sesame seeds in a non-stick skillet over low -medium heat and toast for 1-2 minutes until golden and set aside.
- Combine both sauces, honey, and ginger in a medium-sized bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Take a non-stick skillet and heat oil on a medium flame.
- Drain chicken, shake off excess, add to skillet cook, turn for 6-8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Divide heated rice, chicken, and cucumber between bowls. Top with nori, Scallion, and toasted sesame seeds to serve.