Chocolate and peanuts protein bars
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook none
- Serves 16
- Cal 173
- Carbs 13.9g
- Fats 6.7g
- Protein 15g
- 1 & 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- Take One cup of pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 mins
- 1 cup 70% dark chocolate melts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peeled hazelnuts, chopped
- Spray or Grease an 8-inch square cake tin with oil.
- Take a food processor and combine Oats, Protein Powder, and Salt to form a fine crumb.
- Rinse dates and preserve the water for later. Add the rinsed dates to the processor and blend until well combined.
- Take a bowl and transfer the dough and mix peanut butter by hands. Make sure the dough is pliable enough to roll, like cookie dough. If needed, add more oats based on the texture if it’s too wet or some of the dates water if it’s too dry.
- Add the mixture to the cake tin. Take a large spatula and Spread it out evenly and place it in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate.
- Use a microwave to melt the chocolate in a 30-second interval, or using a bowl on a sauce pan with the simmering water and keep stirring until melted completely. Make sure it’s warm to touch but not too hot, or it won’t set correctly.
- On the protein bars based to spread the melted chocolate evenly and sprinkle over the hazelnut. The place is refrigerator until chocolate has set.
- Cut into 16 even bars.
Store refrigerated bars in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for up to 3 months