Protein classic cookie
- Protein classic cookie
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Serving: 6
- Protein: 7 g
- Carbs: 19 g
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 8g
- Plant-based protein powder: 2 scoops
- Flaxseed meal: 1 tbsp.
- water: 2 tbsp.
- Creamy peanut. Butter: 1/3 cup
- Maple syrup: 1/4 cup
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Coconut flour: 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp
- Coconut sugar or baking Sweetener alternative: 2 tbsp.
Directions to Prepare
- Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or a baking silicon mat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take Flaxseed and water in a small bowl and combine them properly, and let it sit for five minutes.
- Use a large mixing bowl and use a hand blender or mixer to combine maple syrup, Peanut Butter, and flex mixture until it becomes creamy.
- Add protein powder, Baking soda, and coconut flour. Use a wooden spatula or spoon to combine the mix to make a soft dough.
- Take another small bowl and whisk coconut sugar and cinnamon together.
- Roll into balls. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Slightly flatten down the back ball with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let the cookies sit and cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.