- Cal 36
- Carbs 7g
- Fats 0.2g
- Protein 1.5g
- One medium tomato diced
- 1/4 avocado diced
- 1/4 red onion finely diced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- One small red chili pepper deseeded & chopped
- One lime juiced
- Preheat the broiler over high heat.
- Rub corn with half the oil, season with salt and pepper and broil for minutes, turning every few minutes until cooked and some of the kernels are charred. Cool slightly and strip kernels from the cob.
- At the same time, rub steak with remaining oil and season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Broil for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Rest in a warm place covered loosely with foil for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients and season with salt and pepper, toss lightly with cooked corn kernels.
- Divide steak between tortillas and top with salsa and yogurt to serve.