Whole wheat blueberry protein pancakes
- Protein: 6g
- Carbs: 17.5 g
- Fat: 4g
- 126 calories. Per serving
- Fat-free milk: 1/2 cup (123g)
- Bananas (mashed): One small (101g)
- Eggs: Two eggs (20g)
- Canola or avocado oil: 2 tbsp. (28g)
- Honey: 2 tbsp. (42g)
- Whole-wheat flour: 1 cup (120g)
- Cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Fresh or frozen blueberries: 1 cup (148g)
- Any whey protein: One scoop (30g)
- Take a medium mixing bowl. Break the 2 eggs, Add milk, Mashed banana oil, and honey, and Whisk together.
- Stir the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, protein powder, and salt and mix it until combined perfectly.
- Heat a large non-stick flat-bottomed pan on medium-low heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. When the pan is warm, add 1/2 cup batter to the pan. Use 1-2 tablespoons of blueberries.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes; once you see a few bubbles around the edges, flip it and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- The pancakes take significantly less time to cook on the second side. Please be careful not to overcook them.
- Place it separately on a plate and repeat the same process with the remaining batter. It would be best if you ended up with eight to ten pancakes in total. To quickly complete the process, use @ skillets simultaneously.
- Enjoy warm with the toppings of your choices. Our favourites are fresh fruit, maple syrup, or nut butter (macros not included).