directions to use
Wet your face and neck. Pump a tiny amount of the face wash onto damp skin.
Massage gently on the skin with an upward circular motion.
Rinse with clear water and pat your face dry.
benefits of activated charcoal
Benefits of PHEM skin science activated charcoal face wash:
- It removes pollutants, toxins, dirt and impurities
- It contains no harmful chemicals and other ingredients, so it’s safe for all skin types.
- All of its ingredients are naturally derived.
- With every wash, your skin feels cleaner and fresher than ever.
Skin Science Activated Charcoal Face Wash FOR HEALTHY, CLEAN SKIN
Through activated charcoal, this premium skincare product traps pollutants, disinfects the skin while soothing it at the same time. It’s also made of other natural ingredients filled with antioxidant and antibacterial properties that helps in cleansing your skin.
ABOUT Activated Charcoal
FIGHTS FREE RADICAL DAMAGES: Since it is filled with antioxidants sourced from its natural ingredients, the Phem Skin Science Activated Charcoal Face Wash protects your skin from damages caused by free radicals.
KEEPS SKIN CLEAR, CLEAN, AND HEALTHY: Activated charcoal provides gentle exfoliation that treats and improves acne. Moreover, peppermint oil, one of its ingredients, also offers natural cleaning benefits while providing a cool and soothing sensation.
MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS: All ingredients used for the Phemfuel Skin Science Activated Charcoal Face Wash are naturally derived from activated charcoal, peppermint oil, coco betaine, jojoba oil, and vitamin-E.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: To make sure that you are safe when using our product, we also ensure that it is dermatologically tested.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This product is gentle to all clean types. The recommended use is at least twice daily for acne-prone or oily skin and once a day for dry and sensitive skin.
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FOAMING FACEWASH IS A PRIMARY CHOICE
- Fights free radical damages
- Keeps skin clear, clean, and healthy
- Made from natural ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Has no effect on free radicals
- Irritates skin and makes it dry
- Contains harmful chemical ingredients
- Not dermatologically tested
- Reacts on sensitive skin