Apple Cider Vinegar
Onion Extract Seed
Alchohol Shea Butter
directions to use
Wash your hair in the shower then rinse off all the shampoo.
Spread the conditioner evenly on the ends of your hair, not on your scalp. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down.
Let it stay on your hair for a bit, usually around 1 minute. Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.
benefits of Apple cider vinegar + Onion Conditioner
- It helps with dandruff control and fights against flaky scalps.
- It lowers the pH level of the hair to tame dry, frizzy hair and reduce hair breakage.
- It naturally and gently removes scalp build-up without removing critical natural oils.
- It also clarifies scalp and repairs hair.
Apple cider vinegar + Onion conditioner for Stronger hair
Our Apple Cider Vinegar + Onion Conditioner is rich in natural nutrients that help nourish and restore your hair’s lushness. It also addresses weak, thin and damaged hairs, making them stronger and boosting their healthy appearance.
ABOUT APPLE CIDER VINEGAR + ONION CONDITIONER
BALANCES PH LEVELS: Through apple cider vinegar or ACV, our product uses its natural properties in order to lower or balance pH levels in your hair to improve its strength and scalp health.
STRENGTHENS HAIR: With the help of ACV and almond oil, our Apple Cider Vinegar + Onion Conditioner provides strengthening properties to your hair and prevents breakage.
REPAIRS HAIR DAMAGES: This product also features Shea Butter which helps moisturize the hair, reduce scalp irritation and prevent repair hair damages such as breakage.
MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS: All ingredients used for the Apple Cider Vinegar + Onion Conditioner are naturally derived from almond oil, jojoba oil, onion extract seed, and alcohol shea butter.
Apple cider vinegar + Onion Conditioner IS A PRIMARY CHOICE
- Lowers or balances pH levels
- Strengthens hair
- Repairs hair damages
- Prevents hair breakage
- Made of all natural ingredients
- Has unbalanced pH levels
- Weakens the hair
- Doesn’t repair hair damages well
- Doesn’t prevent hair breakage
- Contains harmful chemicals